Users who do not wish to receive cookies or want to be informed before they are stored on their computer can configure their browser.
Most of today’s browsers allow cookies to be managed in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are never accepted.
- The browser asks the user whether to accept each cookie.
- Cookies are always accepted.
The browser may also include the possibility to specify better which cookies should be accepted and which should not. In particular, the user can usually accept one of the following options:
- reject cookies from certain domains;
- reject cookies from third parties;
- to accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
In addition, browsers can also allow users to view and delete cookies individually.
More information on cookies is available on: Wikipedia
In some cases, we share information about visitors to this site on an anonymous or aggregated basis with third parties such as advertisers, sponsors, or auditors to improve our services. All such processing will be regulated by law, and all your data protection rights will be respected following applicable law.
Cookies are files created in the user’s browser to record their activity on the Website and allow them a smoother and more personalised browsing experience.
|Allows the user to view the page and interact with it.|
|Collects anonymous information about users’ browsing on the Website to know the origin of the visits and other similar statistical data. We do not currently use these cookies.||– Google Privacy Center|
– Google Analytics Opt-out Addon
The installation of cookies is not necessary to use this Website. The user can not accept them or configure their browser to block them and, where appropriate, delete them.